Sunday, March 22, 2009

Belly Pics

There have been so many inquiries about my belly, that I have finally broken down and given in to popular demand. Here it is in all of its glory. As you can see from the pictures below, it is an object of great reverence. Every night children, animals, and adults line up to pay homage to this orb of wonder.
Occasionally I let the admirers give me a snuggle and kiss as we pose for pictures.


On a more exciting note, Mia performed in her first talent show at school a few weeks ago. Her after school club spent several weeks putting on a dinner show for parents. Mia performed in group performance of the "Hokey Pokey" and a sort of art performance of "What a Wonderful World". She was truly brilliant. You can see pictures below. She is the 2nd from the left.




Otherwise, we have been out enjoying the nice spring weather and busily preparing for the arrival of the "the boy". Jeff spent the day raking the yard and I spent the day scrubbing the floor. We wouldn't want our new child to arrive home to a yard of excess leaves OR a streaky floor. I hope he appreciates our efforts. Mia has been doing her part as well. She is currently sleeping with one of the baby's blankets so that it smells like her and he can sleep with it in his crib. How cute is that. No seriously, as cute and wonderful as she was, she has quadrupled that in recent days. It is as if she knows that there will be a sibling to compete with and she is practicing all of her killer moves. I can't even stand it she is just so sweet and charming.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

HOORAY FOR THE BELLY PICS!!! You are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Nothing says it better than a belly pic! Love from grampy. Hi Mia