We have got milestones going on like crazy here. Not so little Mr. Jonah has two new teeth on the bottom and two just about to pop through on the top. His sweet gummy smile is quickly turning into a toothy grin and I love it!! It is just like I remember with Mia. I was so sad at the thought of the gummy smile going away, but once those teethers popped through I fell totally in love with the toothy grin. And Mr. Jonah is quite a little smiler! He is just happy as a clam (when his teeth aren't making him a total cranky pants), and he just grins and grins and grins.
Also new on the horizon for Jonah is crawling. That's right, baby Jonah is on the verge of becoming mobile Jonah. He is up on his hands and knees rocking away trying to figure out how to get himself moving forward. Currently he does a lot of nose dives, but any day now those little arms and legs are going to get it figured out and then we are all in trouble. He has been scoping out the house for weeks and I just know he has a plan of attack all worked out in his head--"first I am going to open up that drawer...then I am going to knock over that stack of books...then I am going to hit the refridgerator..." Yes, Jonah crawling is a bit of a scary thought. We seriously need to make a trip to Target for those horrible little drawer locks that always seem to keep adults out better than the kids.
Another milestone occurred tonight as Jonah took his first bath in the big tub AND he took it along side of big sister Mia! I don't know who had more fun--Mia or Jonah. Mia has been wanting to take a bath with Jonah from the day we brought him home from the hospital. Finally, 7 1/2 months later she is getting her wish. I am pretty sure she just wants to use him as a big bath toy...
Anyway, here are some photos of my ever so big little ones.
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dude. That last picture is priceless.
How are the teeth and breastfeeding working? I had to stop breastfeeding Caleb once he had 4 teeth because he just became way too dangerous.
We have no teeth, but Levi is on his way to mobility as well and is rocking and nose diving as well. I'm praying that he doesn't become mobile until after Christmas so that I'm not constantly having to redirect him away from the Christmas tree and presents. What a hassle! So funny, though, because I couldn't wait for Caleb to start crawling!
These are absolutely gorgeous!! I'm going to start sending copies of the blog to Grandma again.
I had a dream about you guys last night. Jeff came to work at the hospital with me and Levi and Jonah were friends. The only really strange thing was Andrea had some magically POOFY (Texas sized) hair. I'm pretty sure I laughed at her a lot in my dream. Lol.
Post a Comment