Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year

The new year has come and gone. It seems the older I get, the less I notice that it is now a new year. For what it's worth, however, we had a nice time with our friends Amy and Josh. We enjoyed some Risotto, soup, and cookies. It was fun for all, even Mia who always loves to see Amy and Josh. In fact here is a picture of Mia eating on of her cookies.


Mia has also now gone sledding twice. Not too bad. She really enjoys it. I have noticed, however, that she appears to enjoy it with her eyes closed. She will start out on the top of the hill with her eyes glued shut. Don't get me wrong... she has a lovely, bright smile on her face, but does not want to see where she is going.


Mia also loves playing in the snow. She does not remember much about the snow, so it is like being in it for the first time.








No comments: