January 1. Happy New Year to everyone. It's been quite a year. Again, as it the case with our family, we have made sure we packed as much as possible into it. A short recap: we decided to buy a house, we bought a house, we moved, Andrea started a PhD program, we got pregnant. Not too bad. Also along the way we built a new fence and started to remodel the second floor of our house. Did I mention putting in hard wood floors. So, what next?
This year, as is the case ever year, we have made a resolution to try to relax some. So much for resolutions. Baby is due in April, Andrea will continue with her schooling, and I will build a second garden this spring. I am not seeing where the rest is scheduled. Hmmm, this must be what keeps me so young looking (don't forget ruggedly handsome, too)!?
Anyway, one of the things I have been doing is starting to make my own bread. This is going pretty well if you like rocks. Just kidding, the bread has actually turned out pretty good. I love to make it and Mia loves to eat it. This isn't a stretch, however, since all she eats is bread and bread products. But at least I can sneak some goodness into my bread and she doesn't seem to notice.
Happy New Year and may it bring you health, happiness, and prosperity (not to mention some rest and fresh bread)!
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment