We have had a busy May so far. Mia had her first lemonade stand a few weeks ago, she is busy preparing for her first science fair, her first dance recital, and her first spelling bee (in french no less). Jonah has also been busy with many firsts as well. He just got his first red wagon for his birthday and he just got his first haircut today. He looks like such a handsome young man!
We are also experiencing some exciting changes as a family. Jeff just had his last day at the hospital yesterday and is officially self-employed (yikes!). He is doing such an amazing job, and is holding steady at around 10 clients. He will be working three days a week and will be home with Jonah the other two days. I am thinking that this is going to totally change our lives. I am thinking home cooked meals, clean house, peaceful life...things are definitely looking up. Jeff has even ventured upstairs a few times recently. It seems we are getting a bit closer to our dream of having our own bedroom. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Some Lemonade Stand Funky Moves

Raking in the dough (seriously...they cleaned up)

Long-haired boy

Jonah may have been a bit apprehensive of the hair salon

Feeling pretty handsome with his new look
Below is a video, but it is sideways - try watching while laying down!
3 comments:
His haircut is SO CUTE!!! Both your kids are getting so big!! I miss you guys!
Golly gee I miss that laugh!!!!
And what a handsome haircut!! He is really getting to be a little man! Can't wait to see the photos of Mia's dance recital!!
good stuff. Jonah always makes me laugh!
grampy
Post a Comment