Today my little boy turns one. I don't know where the past year has gone, but it sure has been wonderful getting to know this amazing little guy. We love you Jonah. Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY! It HAS gone by fast! And, sadly, I think the last time I talked to you was about a week before he was born. What is wrong with us!!!
Out of our bedroom again--Jeff is on the couch, I am in Mia's bed, and Mia is in a batman tent. Jonah has the master bedroom all to himself, but he is sleeping great though!
3 comments:
The pictures and blog entries are wonderful!! Happy birthday Jonah from Grammy and Grampy!
HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY! It HAS gone by fast! And, sadly, I think the last time I talked to you was about a week before he was born. What is wrong with us!!!
Looks like it's almost time for a haircut! :)
Happy Birthday Jonah!!!
Post a Comment