Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A new addition to the family

Wow, it has been a long time since my last update. So much has happened! Most importantly, we added a new member to our family. Don't even ask how it came to be--Jeff will give you one answer and I will give you an entirely different one. All I know is that one evening I admired a neighbors puppy, and the next thing I knew we were in the process of adopting a second dog. And so we have Sadie--a sweet little 9 pound Havanese/Poodle mix. She is 6 years old and was rescued from a puppy mill. She has been a great addition to the family. I think Dixie even likes her--although she would never admit it. Here is a picture of the newest Raich.


Additionally, here are some pictures of Mia and Jonah. Mia is wearing a new dress that was given to her by her Aunt Sue. She LOVES it. Mia has recently become much more conscious of her hair and clothes and actually manages to clean her self up pretty nicely when she wants to.

Mia, looking lovely

Jonah exploring at the Children's Museum

Mia as a cat

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You guys are crazy!!! Another dog?!

Your kids are, as always, adorable! Miss you guys!