Here are my top 10 favorite things about baby Jonah:
10. No matter how cranky or feisty Jonah is feeling, he is always thrilled to take a bath. A bath can bring a smile to his face no matter what else is going on with him. This kid loves his bath.
9. So far there isn't a single solid food that he has snubbed. Given that Mia only eats Mac and Cheese, I am thrilled to have one kid who likes his veggies. Let's hope this trait lasts.
8. He is a total snuggler. There is just nothing better than snuggling up with my little man in the middle of the night.
7. The way he can hammer on the table with his toys like there is no tomorrow. He is passionate about his pounding.
6. His sweet baby kisses.
5. He loves to take walks with me. Anyone who knows me knows just how much I love to take long walks. Jonah is a great walking partner. Stroller or sling, he is in it for the long haul.
4. Sometimes when he wakes up super early in the morning, he lies in bed with us on his tummy gazing out the window. He can just look out that window for ages--happy as a clam.
3. The way he loves his sister with his eyes. He just follows her every move and you can just see the adoration on his face. And Mia has no problem being adored!
2. The way he stares at and caresses my breast when he is eating--as if he is saying "I looovvveeee my booby. I loooovvveee my booby".
1. His smile. There has never been a smile that has melted my heart quite as much as this one.
Here are a few recent smiles to warm your heart!
5 comments:
What a beautiful boy!!!!! What a terrific blog entry!
What a beautiful boy!!!!! What a terrific blog entry!
Wow! Two comments already and both of them identical!
What a beautuful boy!!!! What a terrific blog entry! Really!
Such a big smiles! I love them!
And, I figure out Linda and Mark have finally come back to the internet. Good!
Post a Comment