Saturday, December 30, 2006

Everyone is sick

First, my lovely Andrea got a bit sick a week and half ago. Then Mia got sick with a fever which lasted for four days and meant that she got to watch extra duh-dah (tele in Mia speak). And lastly I have just recovered from being sick for five days. At its height, I had a 39.4 degree fever. Really low, isn't it? That is in Celsius which is almost 103 Fahrenheit. At its lowest my temperature was 35.2 which is 95.3, to which we became a bit scarred and thought maybe I was septic. But alas, I am better now, except I appear to have given myself pink eye. Actually I really am quite a mess (not that most of you did not already know that). Additionally, the rest of the country seems to have gotten sick. Everyone we talk to is ill in some way. Oh well, nothing like ringing in the New Year laying down.

As for pictures, I will be editing them tonight and posting in the next day or so.

Hope you all had a great holiday, what ever it is that is celebrated in your home!

No comments: