I do have some other ones too. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you, or tell me more about that, or one of my favorites mmmmm, tell me more. Yes, I am a true therapist now. No more Mr. Mean. Now I am Mr. Empathic. I am caring, considerate, and kind. Cheryl, I'm sure you knew this all along.
I've been absent from writing for about a year, it seems. I'm sure my throngs of followers have missed me . . . similar to the rally that Ms. Palin got while speaking at the Tea Party convention yesterday. But I'm back, well at least for today.
A lot has been happening lately. As Andrea pointed out I've started my own therapy business. I have a space, some furniture, rent to pay, a front office staff, and no clients. Thankfully I won the lottery, so those costs should be not much of problem. I am advertising on multiple websites, I have my own web site, and have an ad campaign on google and facebook which costs money every time someone clicks on my ad. Still no clients. I am hopeful however. I am going to start a group too. It's going to be especially for Jews. We are trying to think of names. Andrea likes Jew on Jew. I think it sound like an odd porn movie. I can just see it now. The movie starts with a delivery man bringing over lox and a shmear and bagels. The door opens and the woman says 'oy, your late. Can we twalk about the price.' Perhaps a better name would be kibbitizing with jeff (kibbitz means to talk). Anyway, it's a work in progress.
So that's our life . . . I quit one job and went to half-time in my other, started a buisness with no clients so far, and my mother has offered for us to stay there when we loose our house to foreclosure. Did I say I was happy that we made these changes?
4 comments:
You just need to go hunt down all those people you saw at the hospital and tell them to come see you in this new place!
Or you can ATTEMPT to meet a person as awesome as me who is willing to hook you up (even when I know the truth about your "kindness"). But I hate to tell you that it's not gonna happen. I am a once in a lifetime friend and you made the mistake of moving to an entirely different part of the country from me.
Congrats on your career change, though. I'm sure your new office is awesome and peaceful with nobody there! :)
So I had a dream last night that you were a therapist at a pretentious Residential Treatment Center for adolescents in CA and for some reason I had to visit the facility as well. Apparently there were 5 children from Texas out there that I was following up on. All I remember was you kept asking me "How does that make you feel?" and it was driving me crazy!
How does that make you feel, Cheryl?
GRRR!!!
Post a Comment