I had my first client. Actually, I was supposed to have two, but the second one cancelled. So the one I had went well. I was very theraputic. I sat there and listened. I responded with my usual responses. I fell asleep. I don't think he noticed as I have learned to sleep with my eyes open. This comes in handy for times like this or other times as well. One of the times I have used it, and don't tell Andrea, is when she is talking to me about why I should be the one to clean up Dixie's pooh in the yard. At these times I find I can catch up on a little cat nap and just snooze away for about a minute or so, depending on how many reasons she has.
Here are a few pictures of the little ones.
Just our little Mia
I can see you
Hungry seal
Well, how about that
7 comments:
Great news!!! I was just showing your homepage to Moto. We are impressed you are running your own business! Good luck!!!
Hooray for one client! Apparently the second one heard the truth about you before they got there, but never fear... I'm sure there are more ignorant ones that will blindly get connected with you! :) Hopefully soon!
Love the pictures!! It's amazing how big Mia is!!! I'm very nostalgic tonight since the last time I watched the winter Olympics was in our first flat in Croydon. That was back when Mia was only 2!!! My how time flies!
Sorry--I"m trying to post a comment under my own name, but can't see to do it. Anyway, I was going to say that I have been really nostalgic for England lately too. I don't know why, but I can't get it out of my head these days! I just want to jump on the train for London...
This is Andrea, by the way--not Jeff. Somehow he seems to have taken over the blogger account...
Jeff - I just looked at your website and did your specialties already change?! In just a week!! Wow! You must be able to upload information like on the Matrix! :)
Congratulations on your first client!! Does this mean you're NOT moving in with us?
Post a Comment