My little cherubs are growing up fast! Jonah started walking a few weeks ago and is sailing around like a pro! He is so proud of himself these days and is quick to applaud his efforts. It is so amazing to have him walking. Not only has it decreased his likelihood of eating miscellaneous garbage from the floor, but it has just made him so happy! He just loves being a big boy.
Equally as impressive is Miss Mia who got on her bike tonight after school and just decided it was time to learn to ride without training wheels--and off she went, sailing down the alley! Some of her friends were out riding without their training wheels and I guess it was just more than Mia could stand. No amount of fear or apprehension was going to stop her from fitting in. It was amazing to watch her go! I was about as proud a mama as I have ever been! Here are some recent pics from last weekend. We went to Minnehaha Falls for some warm weather relaxation.
1 comment:
Hooray! An update!!! You guys look wonderful! Can't believe Jonah is walking already! I look forward to Levi having that mobility for the same benefit of not having his eyes on every bit of everything on the floor. It makes me very paranoid about how dirty my floors are all the time! Plus, it'll just be really fun to watch him toddle after Caleb. I imagine you're having a blast with your two. Give your whole family a hug for me (even Jeff) :). Hope all is well!
Post a Comment