Thursday, September 07, 2006

Running


Well, I have started running regularly again and it is quite different then before. To start with, Brighton has so many hills (see image above). From where we live, no matter what direction one goes, it seems that it is uphill. I am not sure if that is a comment on our life or simply a matter of geography, but what ever the case it is hard work.

Speaking of hard work, Andrea and I are trying to manage very difficult times right now as we are both very busy at work and wanting to be with Mia more. Andrea is lucky, though, as she at least gets to be with Mia a couple days a week. Although this does cause her some anxiety as she gets a bit behind at work.



The bonus, however, is that Mia appears to be having the time of her life (all three years of it). She gets to go to The Big Water (the ocean as she calls it), play at the water park (next to The Big Water), and have fun at home with mummy.

Well, that is it for now. More later!

No comments: