Thursday, September 14, 2006

A thought about the change

Well, it seems that a change is coming and it is called fall. What that means for us here in England is that when we wake up in the morning, it is dark, and when we get home it is starting to get dark. Oh yeah, in between it is a bit dark due to the rain. So overall, it is dark. Well, okay, this may be a bit of an exaggeration. It really is not that bad.

The good news about being here is that I can grow vegetables all year long. Of course that would assume that the army of soldiers from the land of destruction, otherwise known as slugs and snails, have slowly decimated my garden. Currently I know only have one sunflower, one pea, and a tomato plant that have made it. Don't cry for me though, I have been developing a counter-assault that will allow the garden to flourish.

Oh yeah, it seems that the video that was uploaded is not viewable on a mac. I am sorry for that and I will endeavour to fix that so the whole world can enjoy the dance party that is Mia and Daddy.

So not too long ago we went to Harrods in London. It really is an amazing place with this unbelievable food hall. Really it is a place that consists of over 20 restaurants. One of them is an amazing malt shop. They have these sundaes that are literally bigger then Mia's head and almost impossible for her to eat... don't worry though as she was still able to manage to shove scoop after scoop into her mouth.

She does appear worried about how she will eat it all!

Impressive, isn't it! We were so proud of the litte one.

No comments: