Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

I' ve been wondering who actually reads this blog. We've been writing, albeit on and off, for the last few years. There have been times when we've been able to know who read this, but now we only know of two or three. So, please, if you read this, leave a comment. Let's pretend it's home room and your name has been called. Just leave a comment saying 'here.'

My second day at home was great. Jonah and I have really bonded. Now there's no fussing when it's bed time, no crying when it's time to change a diaper, and even Jonah is doing better. Here are some pictures of the day.





Clearly this is not Jonah, but I sort of like the scary movie star look.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Do I need to say "here"? Hooray for pictures! He's such a cutie! And Mia cracks me up. She's so grown now!

Btw, have I told you guys that it looks like we have a red head now too?

Jo said...

Here!

Andrea said...

Here!

Actually I have now heard from two people that the comments section isn't working for them. I think that some people can't see this on their computer. The identity thing is pretty wierd, too...