Saturday, July 25, 2009

Same quality blog--fresh new look!

Andrea here. Jonah is sleeping. In an attempt to avoid the mountain of laundry in the living room, the minefield of dishes in the kitchen, and the heaping pile of bills on the desk, I have decided to perform the all important task of updating the look of our blog. As you will notice, I have added some new links to the sidebar, and fiddled with the font color. I think it is lovely, although I'm most certain that my graphic designer husband will change this all the next time he signs in. I have also finally changed the time zone from London to Central time. I figure we have been back for 2 years now and can finally take the plunge into American time. Lastly, I have turned off the function that makes you jump through all of those hoops to make a comment. So, now I better go. I think I should probably change the picture on my computer desktop, or something equally important...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I am SO HAPPY that you FINALLY changed the time on your blog. It has been driving me crazy to check your post on one day and have it say that the post I am currently reading was completed the following day. It causes a moment of confusion almost every time.