Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ahhhh, the R

I love the R. Life is just better now that I have an R back in my life. I never really thought of R as important. I guess I always took the R for granted. I will never do that again. Think about all the words that can't be spelled. Just start with our last name. No R means no family. Bummer. How about water, mower, mother, father, sugar . . . yikes, I need my R. I am sorry dear R, I will never take you for granted again. I will use an R whenever I can. I will add extra words just to be able to show my appreciation, dear R. Thank you for all you do, R! You're the greatest (well, next to the vowels, and maybe the T, oh yeah and maybe the S. Lets not forget the M, but that's it. Well, perhaps also the C. Okay, you're one of the better letters; at least in the top 25.)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I think you have just set yourself up for a new challenge--a blog in which every word contains your beloved 'r'.

Cheryl said...

YES!!!!

And according to Wheel of Fortune, r is one of the top 6 letters.

Miss Kitty said...

Jeff, I really love your blog!!