LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEE!
In this corner, weighing in at 15.5 pounds and hailing from the great state of Minnesota is JONAH 'NO SLEEP' RAICHHHHH!
And in the opposite corner, weighting in at a beefy and very manly 160 pounds and coming to us from St. Paul, Minnesota via London, England is JEFFREY 'CAN'T GET A BREAK' RAICHHHH!
This fight will be a best of 365 and will occur daily. Remember, no hitting below the belt, no gouging eyes (that's directed at you, No Sleep), and no waking up Mia. Keep the fight clean and come out when the bell rings. To your corners, fighters.
Andrea 'Haven't Slept for 4 Months' Raich, makes her way around the ring with the placard letting us know that it's now 9:00 pm and the first round is about to start.
Ding!
The fighters come out. Jonah is trying the tried and true method of screaming. This usually works and scores a knockout within the first 10 minutes.
Oh, no, Can't Get a Break is countering. He looks like he's accepted the screaming, It's as if he's made peace with the screaming. He counters with a song. Yes, this is brilliant. He's singing the A,B,Cs.
I can't believe this, ladies and gentlemen. It's not working. No Sleep continues to hammer away with the screaming. Oh wait, no, now he's flailing. He's just brutal. This is a street fight, that's what we have here. Yes, it's down and dirty. It's winner take all.
Can't Get a Break continues with the song, but wait . . . could it be . . . yes it is . . . he's adding some bouncing and swinging. I can't believe my eyes. Not since the great fight of '02 have we seen such great fighters exhibiting such tactical genius.
No Sleep continues with the flail and scream. He's just pounding away at Can't Get a Break. There is just no reprieve. Wait, now he's having a go at Havnen't Slept for 4 Months. I can't believe this, folks. No Sleep is now taking on two people. This is unheard of.
Can't Get a Break looks like he's had enough. I think he's stopped singing. NO!!! He's back. He's got a new song. I don't know if No Sleep will be able to handle this. What's the song?! It's . . . It's . . . Bah Bah. Brilliant! But will it work? Will it be the final blow to end this fight for the night.
NOOOOOOO!
Not even close! No Sleep just keeps on. He's relentless. Can't Get a Break has now turned toward Haven't Slept for 4 Months. Folks, I have to say I think this is just about over. I can see it in Can't Get a Break's eyes. Unless there is a new trick up his sleeve, this one is over.
And there it is . . . 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, 9, 10
Ding, Ding!
No Sleep has been passed to Haven't Slept for 4 Months, and I think we should add 'And Counting' to her name, and is now enjoying the food of the gods. That's it, Ladies and Gentlemen. No Sleep has once again triumphed over Can't Get a Break and Haven't Slept for 4 Months.
I can't wait for the next round in just a short 2 hours.
He's getting so big (Jonah, not me, although my waist line is none too small, either).
She just got her hair cut. It's soo cute. She got a little bob.
4 comments:
Love the facial expressions!!!
I hate that you guys still aren't sleeping! Have you tried laying him on his tummy? (You probably have, but I know some people are very against this). Both my kiddos have only slept on their tummies. You're describing how they would act if laid on their backs.
Change of subject... have you guys heard of / used Colloidal Silver? I have become a huge fan of this natural healing liquid.
This is a sad post but a very entertaining one.
Hilarious!
Two things:
First, I read this and snorted coffee out of my nose.
Second, your kids are adorable.
I promise one day he will sleep. After all, Jamie slept through the night two nights ago! (Of course, he hadn't in forever before that and he didn't last night and probably won't tonight or tomorrow or...oh HELL. Just know I feel your pain my dear.)
*hugs*
Post a Comment