What can I say? No baby, but there's hope. So in the meantime, here are some fun pictures.

Mia's best friend,
Saya, just returned from Japan and brought Mia this
Yukata, which is a Japanese summer garment.

Mommy and Mia had great fun putting it on.

Our little geisha-in-training.

For the last three weeks we have been going out to have our last three-people-in-the-family-soon-to-be-four dinner. This week should really be the last. So as a treat Mia got a special dessert. She got a cupcake that is almost as big as her head.

Mia thought it was a silly challenge on our part to see how many bites it would take to get to the center. Answer: one!

Yum... I think this is a keeper, she says.

Okay, maybe just one more bite.

Maybe I should have stopped when I had a chance... I
neeeeeeeed milk... I need to lay down!
3 comments:
I am literally in agony for Andrea. And now I am also in fear of how late my own child might be. I can't believe she's 10 days past her due date!
Mia is really pretty in ukata! Where in Japan is Saya-chan's family from?
I hope your baby will come out soon. What does the doctor say about being late?
I forgot to mention how CUTE Mia is in her little outfit!
Also, I find myself obsessively checking your website and gmail for updates in hopes that you child decides to finally enter this world. Please make sure you don't leave me hanging for too long after something actually happens because I could see this developing into a mental illness!
Post a Comment