Nothing. Zilch. Gel placed, telemetry on, and still no labor. On the plus side I got to sleep in the equivalent of an adult crib. The chair that folded out into a bed was a bit, shall we say, lacking in creature comforts. Sure there were pads, but I'm assuming that they were there since the civil war. I don't think there any mice left in them, but I can't be sure about other living creatures. Thankfully the arms of the chair did not fold down so when I rolled over not only did I not fall out of the chair, and down the 3.5 inches to the floor, but I also was able to press my nose against the rail leaving what some might consider an odd scar.
We also were able to channel surf 100 channels, but there was nothing on. So, I did the very guy thing and click through all the channels without actually noticing what was on. Very cool. This lasted me until 11.30.
Andrea is doing great. No contractions, no pain, some pressure. The plan is that she will be started on pitocin today and, with any luck, we will have a baby today. Otherwise, I will start to move our stuff over and just live there.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment