Sunday, April 19, 2009

Due date plus 11

Another day, more pressure, some pain, and still no baby. We have been doing everything known to man, or woman, to get this baby to come out; everything except caster oil. The reaching up to grab hold of anything, something and pull it out method has only resulted in some extra pain for Andrea. The pushing down at a 25 degree angle on her stomach while at the same time have her push did indeed empty some fluids, but no baby. The shake her up and bounce her around method only resulted in her getting sick. So my last method is the following: feed her chili peppers with a side of banana peppers, caster oil for things to go out one way and ipecac for the things to go the other, while riding on a motorcycle down an unpaved road with her somehow visulizing the baby coming out. I don't know about you, but I think this will either make the baby come out or just about every other part of her insides. I'll let you know how it goes and, if you and I are lucky, I'll have some pictures to show too.

I just found some old pictures. It's amazing how big Mia's gotten

No comments: